Understanding Premature Ejaculation: Why Does It Happen? Would start with the premature ejaculation definition, what is it, how is it defined? The definition of this is as follows:
‘The ejaculation of semen, while having s e x, before penetration has been done or as soon as penetration has been achieved!’
What Is Premature Ejaculation (PE)?
This is considered to be a male s e x u a l dysfunction, wherein a man would almost always ejaculate prior to penetration of the vagina or within approximately one minute of penetrating the vagina, as well as the man would always or almost always be unable to delay his ejaculation before or after penetration of the vagina. PE is also called early ejaculation, premature climax or rapid ejaculation.
Causes of Premature Ejaculation
PE is brought about due to various factors, let us take a look at each one of these:
- Psychological Factors: These are inclusive of depression, anxiety, stress, issues with s e x u a l performance and relationship problems.
- Physical Factors: Various physical causes include prostate disease, thyroid issues, diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Biological Factors: Different factors that contribute biologically to this problem include urethra infection/inflammation, neurotransmitters (brain chemicals) at an abnormal level, inflammation/infection of the prostate and hormone levels become abnormal.
- Age: PE does not happen to only men who are elder. A man of any age can suffer from PE.
- Your Partner: If you have lost interest in your partner, this could also be a cause for PE.
- Serotonin: It is believed that serotonin plays a role in PE. Serotonin is a substance that is naturally produced by the nerves. If you have a low amount of serotonin, it could give rise to PE.
- Other factors: There are also other factors that contribute to men suffering from PE and these include alcoholism, obesity, and use of drugs, consuming tobacco, exhaustion and depression.
What Is The Main Cause Of Premature Ejaculation?
As can be clearly seen from the above, there is no real main cause for a man to suffer from PE. And the reality is that different men would suffer from PE, for various reasons. Studies show that today, almost as many as 150 million men all over the world, suffer from PE and the worst part is, by the year 2025, it is expected that this figure will reach as high as around 300 million.
Also, it is not just men who are elderly who suffer from PE, even young men suffer from this issue. New studies reveal that up to one third of young men all across the globe suffer from PE.
Does Low Testosterone Cause Premature Ejaculation?
When you have a testosterone level that is low, this can result in a decrease in your libido and this can lead to erectile dysfunction (ED) and ED contributes to premature ejaculation. As such, it is vital that you check your testosterone level on a regular basis, so as to evaluate your erectile functioning.
Is It Possible To Cure Premature Ejaculation Permanently?
It is not possible to generalize this, as it would differ from person to person. But in saying so, it must be noted that there are a number of common premature ejaculation treatment that are available and these include:
- Testosterone supplements such as VigRXPlus.com.
- Topical anesthetics.
- Medicines such as premature ejaculation pills and others.
- Behavioral techniques.
But, it is very important to note here, that what works for one person, does not necessarily work for another. As such, it would take time to arrive at the right treatment method or treatment methods that will work for any individual suffering from PE. So, if you are suffering from PE, you need to understand that though there is treatment available for it, it might require some time to arrive at the right treatment therapy that works best on you. But perhaps, as studies have shown, the right course of treatment would be a combination of drugs and behavioral treatment.
Resultant Problems Arising Out Of Premature Ejaculation
When a man suffers from PE, it is not that he is just suffering from PE. There are a number of other problems that arise in the man, as a result of him suffering from PE. Problems such as:
- Unable to focus.
- Getting angry and irritated at all times.
- Issues with relationships with many people.
Is It Possible For You To Prevent Premature Ejaculation?
Yes, there are a number of self-help techniques that can prevent early ejaculation from taking place and some of these are:
- Before you have s e x, masturbate for about a couple of hours.
- Reduce the sensation in your penis, by using a condom that is thick.
- Take deep breaths, as this will close the ejaculatory reflex.
- A good way to have s e x, is with your partner being on top. This is because in this way, when you are about to ejaculate, your partner can pull out.
Various Treatments Available For Premature Ejaculation
- Drugs: There are a number of drugs that are available to treat this problem. Also, there are Various Generic Drugs are available to treat PE, Starting from the Regular Dapoxetine (Duratia Priligy) up to Combination with Sildenafil (Viagra Cenforce D, Super P-Force, Super Kamagra), Tadalafil (Cialis Super Vidalista Tadarise) and Avanafil (Avana).
- Behavioral Therapy: In this, there are all kinds of exercises that are done, to delay ejaculation, as well as to build tolerance.
- Numbing Sprays and Creams: These sprays and creams are to be applied on the penis head, around 20 to 30 minutes prior to having s e x.
- Psychological Therapy: This is done to deal with all kinds of negative emotions and feelings that cause s e x u a l problems.
- Stop-Start Method: Here your partner will stimulate your penis, right up to the point where you feel like you are about to ejaculate.
Foods to Cure Premature Ejaculation
Yes, there are also a number of foods that are available to treat PE and these are:
- Asparagus: This has Vitamin A which is great for regulating testosterone and it also has Vitamin C which can increase your sperm count.
- Watermelon: This fruit has citrulline in it, which is a phytonutrient and this can help in increasing your libido.
- Green Onion: The seeds of these onions are aphrodisiac. They can increase your strength and stamina and decrease PE.
- Carrots: These have beta-carotene and antioxidants and they can increase the flow of blood into your genitals and help in curbing PE.
- Garlic: This works as an aphrodisiac and helps in prolonging the duration of intercourse and thus can prevent PE.
- Honey and Ginger: When these are combined, they are considered to be an excellent aphrodisiac and could increase the libido.
- Oatmeal: Simply great for boosting your testosterone level and relaxing the muscles in your penis, keeping you more energized and letting you feel much stronger.
Is Premature Ejaculation Really Curable?
PE is not something that is rare and millions of men all over the world suffer from this issue. But, though PE might not be something which you need to worry about night and day, you can be sure of two things. One is that if you suffer from PE, your s e x life is a total mess. And the second is, PE has a very damaging effect on relationships. The truth is that PE is something that is not only common worldwide, but it is definitely treatable. PE can be delayed by using various methods like s e x u a l techniques, counseling, medications, etc. Using one or a combination of these techniques will definitely help treat your Premature Ejaculation and let you and your partner lead a much better and enjoyable s e x life!
If you want to get more detail about Premature Ejaculation and men impotence then have a peek here: EDBalance.